The calm, cool face asked me for a kiss
And he looked so handsome that I just couldn’t miss.
He had lived unto eternity and he wanted me with him too
And so I decided to finally bid adieu.
It never came easy, so this was going to be hard
These past years, all of pressure and pain, and yes! Happiness it did surpass!
Behind the smiles there had been tears,
and behind my watery eyes, a lot of fears.
Torn between two worlds of darkness and light
I’d fallen into bottomless pits of loneliness and spite.
The cool face told me there was no getting out –
It was just one way in as there was no love.
I talked to myself as that’s all I had
And of course, the cool face but I realized he was a tad bit bad.
But it was between me and him
and my decision - that’s all he waited for
And this time I finally had it and that was all.
I had had enough today and to this day
And I knew I was through,
Life had been so unfair
But I’d sailed with its crew.
I guess it’s time, time for me to leave you
to say good bye and to bid adieu.
I’m sorry this time, and I mean it too
From heaven, hell or somewhere in between,
Know this – that I will always love you.
And he looked so handsome that I just couldn’t miss.
He had lived unto eternity and he wanted me with him too
And so I decided to finally bid adieu.
It never came easy, so this was going to be hard
These past years, all of pressure and pain, and yes! Happiness it did surpass!
Behind the smiles there had been tears,
and behind my watery eyes, a lot of fears.
Torn between two worlds of darkness and light
I’d fallen into bottomless pits of loneliness and spite.
The cool face told me there was no getting out –
It was just one way in as there was no love.
I talked to myself as that’s all I had
And of course, the cool face but I realized he was a tad bit bad.
But it was between me and him
and my decision - that’s all he waited for
And this time I finally had it and that was all.
I had had enough today and to this day
And I knew I was through,
Life had been so unfair
But I’d sailed with its crew.
I guess it’s time, time for me to leave you
to say good bye and to bid adieu.
I’m sorry this time, and I mean it too
From heaven, hell or somewhere in between,
Know this – that I will always love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment