Well, everytime I said, "I wanna be a writer, please." I didn't realise, there was a good chance I already was!!
Books, have always been my close associates, my faithful companions.. (That includes no bitching behind my back, i'm very glad about that.), my lovely guidance and of course, a source of entertainment (for me.) That was all basically a summation of it.
I absolutely love talking. My skill and virtue include, talking one's head off! Though, i don't always find a scape goat to listen to all my wisdom, i find something better.. How about writing?? Some means of communication! Even if it's just a paper.
Another reason, is to express opinions. It's human tendency to comment or condemn (as the case may be) and it's humane to be truthful and express. Most importantly, It's to release my emotions, frustration and anger (considering how hot-headed i really am). It enables me to capture some of the deepest sensations and percieve it thoroughly.. It's therapeutic and most often satisfying, when it reaches expectations.
When a word is spoken, it might be heard at the time, but with time, it fades away and a repetition may turn a deaf ear, even.
Being a kid, describing occasions, letting your heart flutter with it's exercise of emotions.. Haaa! That confidence remains with books alone... My soul trustee and my confidante! More over, i tend to comment and argue a LOT. (I try not to hurt any one, i most often don't, but in case i end up doing just that.. It gets me all worked up and gains me the opponent's rivalry.) So.. When i write about something, or speak my views, the book won't argue RIGHT BACK! It doesn't make me impatient and in course impudent!
This was just a nick knack.. Coz i really wanted to write something, right away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment