
Today, I felt, survival was THE problem. For many it’s a game, for a lot its a gamble, for some it’s an obligation and for a few others it’s plain hell. Believe me.
I was taking pleasure in taking to a dear comrade of mine, when she abruptly gets skeptical and says.. “Shit Sne.. Shit..” She habitually doesn’t ponder with those words mentioned. So I measured there must, indeed be something that ghastly which had occurred. She narrated a story which made me melancholic. Her friend, A guy who was respectable enough to encourage and follow his religion, Islam, ardently, a survivor, a combatant for a cause and a doctor in the making, was apparently murdered in broad day light, amidst his over looking friends. This apparently occurred in UK and was committed by a couple of whites. (Not to be taken in the terms of offense or a reason to turn to turn hostile towards, Coz all of them are definitely not the same.)
I almost skipped a heart’s beat. Though I didn’t personally know the person being talked about, I felt a chill cross my spine, I wouldn’t even have mentioned.. “In loving memory of..” Coz it didn’t suit the relationship of strangers, I crossed my heart and prayed to God, My friend proclaimed she loathed God for this.. It was rather deplorable. Now, for why they did so, (as all of you might fervently be wanting to know) He put a horde of guys (supposedly, his ex school studs) behind bars for allegedly molesting an Indian girl. And the consequence, He was killed.
We might think, “What the hell were the friends doing! Why do they call themselves that!? What’s the meaning o’ friendship and so forth.” Whatever may be the rationale, everyone intimidately fears death even if it means, sacrificing that of a person, very dear to them.
This in fact proved to me that there’s somebody up there inspecting our deeds, grueling us for our acts and making us remember, that there’s something called fear, that exists.
Only coz of his color and religion, he was killed, would they have done that to their own fellow being (apparently same color and religion too?) Perhaps would have released him with a beating, but not the extent of taking an innocent life, which only desired to help.
Does the tone of the skin, matter that much? Doesn’t the religion of humanity exist before that of their own Gods? Don’t all earthlings apparently possess the same set of organs and portions of the body? The only thing which differs if what’s within the heart..
The sacredness of being a human, the joy of living and letting another live, the happiness in forgiving and forgetting the instances of life which is regrettable now, or in some time to come, the joy of smiling to the world to proclaim yet another new day..
I must admit, we should rather be happy for the tiniest pleasures we get out of life’s big days and ways. Makes a difference, Don’t you think?
May his soul rest in peace, and may the offenders be punished legally, or by the supreme divine force of Godhead.
No comments:
Post a Comment